03/08/09

Sobre George

Su pintura (su sello discográfico):
Su mantra:


"Give me love
Give me love
Give me peace on earth
Give me light
Give me life
Keep me free from birth
Give me hope
Help me cope, with this heavy load"

Su canción:
While my guitar gently weeps (nos explica)...
I had a copy of the I Ching -the chinese book of changes- which seemed to me to be based on the Eastern concept that everything is relative to everything else, as opposed to the Western view that things are merely coincidental.
This idea was in my head when I visited my parent's house. I decided to write a song based on the first thing I saw upon opening any book -as it would be relative to that moment, at that time.
I picked up a book at random -opening it- saw Gently Weeps- then laid the book down again and started the song. Some of the words were changed before I finally recorded it -as can be seen here:

I look at the trouble
And hate that is raging
While my guitar gently weeps
While I'm sitting here
Doing nothing but ageing

No hay comentarios.: